• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Made up some...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mini canister for the Deringer. Simply lunch bag paper sealing wax and BB,s Did a similar thing with the 50 cal. hawken. Surprisingly it patterned on a cardboard sheet . The sealing wax seemingly comes to pieces under pressure with the Hawken. range report with the Deringer to follow. Thanks for looking...SM

Attachments

• 20230410_201351 - Copy.jpg
    20230410_201351 - Copy.jpg
    2.4 MB
Great idea! Good "snake" load.

Do you pierce or break open the paper case, or does the percussion cap spark make it through similar to a nitrated paper cartridge for a C&B revolver?

I made up stuff too,
, then when I grew up, I found out magic wands didn't work and fairies don't exist,
It was fun though, and at least I tried. 👍

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back