• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fort de Chartres

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally use the Facebook page, even though I don't have an account you can access the info.
I don't think they have much about the rules of the camp or any camp information on the Facebook page. I do know they have all that on the official site and when I was talking with a friend who needed some info on it I could not access to get that info.

Bad thing about the facebook page if you aren't a facebooker is that you can click on only a few things then it blocks and asks for you to log in. So you can't get much info off of that.

I don't think they have much about the rules of the camp or any camp information on the Facebook page. I do know they have all that on the official site and when I was talking with a friend who needed some info on it I could not access to get that info.
You're correct most of that info is on the main site but if you have a facebook account you can ask any question on the facebook page.
The person to ask would be Jennifer Duensing.
I might be able to answer most of your questions I've only been going there for 30 years.

As with many clubs and sites involved in living history or muzzleloading it seems that updating the site gets looked over quite a bit and when people that don't have a connection with anyone in the club or historic site and are just trying to get information about attending an event it easily gets lost or passed over to the saying "well it was last updated 4 months, or a year ago, I guess nothing is happening here". I looked at the official facebook site and didn't see much, Les Amis is a few days but good as far as a flyer but that's it. I can't look anymore because I have to log in and can't and don't want to set up an account.

Latest posts

Back