• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Maine Bear

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I had to call someone :redface: :shocked2: to decipher part of your post. crossbow is legal with a crossbow course. I hate the modern world, it's confusing!
NW

"MEA CULPA", rather than yours!!!
(These days, I shoot a XB more than hunting with any firearm, as our TEXAS CROSSBOW HUNTING CLUB has TWO huge ranches leased. Both have a LOT of different kinds of game. = "Gun leases" are $$$$$$$$ here.)

Can you tell me more about the required "crossbow course"?
(I shoot an old 150# HORTON YUKON SL, that will do a "pass through" of most any game animal.)

yours, satx

If you have had a crossbow license(any state) after 1979 and can prove it, you won't have to take the course. You can google maine crossbow rules.
Nit Wit

Cool cabin pic. Love to see the bear.

I wouldn't mind moving to Baxter State Park.

No hunting allowed in Baxter . I've claimed katahdin once with a girl who wanted to join the mile high club but she was afraid to fly. :thumbsup:

Keep your eyes and ears open in your states, the ANTI people are everywhere! This is my 2nd year at Nit Wit's bear camp,Great time, does this mean I've got 2 more years in a ladder stand???

Latest posts

Back