• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Makin Bacon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!! I love hog hunting although never with one of my muzzleloaders yet. I love seeing what a good round ball will do! enjoy the BBQ

Nice job Supercracker. Isn't it amazing how often those roundballs expand to about the size of a quarter and stop on the offside skin? And some people have the audacity to state that .50 cal roundballs aren't suitable for deer sized game! Fooey!

went back to the same place this weekend. Didn't see any pigs but walking in just after first light I found this guy.

3 or 4 miles from the river and moseying around in pockets of about 8" of water. Gator season opened here this weekend, he's probably getting away from the river hunting pressure. Every bit of 9', Imagine stepping on this "log" walking out in the dark.
gator1.jpg

Gator2.jpg

Back