• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Man, my balls are big.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you mean this NICE GUY with.995 BIG BALLS :shocked2:
me3.jpg

:hatsoff:

paulvallandigham said:
Now you are understanding why Shotgun slugs are sold in packs of Five(%), and not 25. You are lugging a lot of weight around, one way or another, but it just doesn't seem like it when you are bird hunting.

Yep, most 12ga loads are anywhere from 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 oz of shot, slugs run from 7/8 to 1 oz so you'd actually carry less weight with slugs then with birdshot. :hmm:

P.S.
I had the strangest dream that I was bowling with Bono and Ozzy, wonder what that means? :confused:

FANTASTIC
How many grains did you take? How accurrate is it at 25 to 50 yards?
Nice ZZ Top beard. :haha:
:hatsoff:

you can use old blue jean patching but don't try it with Levis; Levi-Strauss company is anti-gun and i doubt if it would group well and might even blow up or refuse to leave the barrel!
that 4 bore handgun is awesome [ and even that authentic medieval shooting stand] ! would love to try that

Musketman said:
TN.Frank said:
Well, just ran a few .690 round balls and MAN, ARE THEY HUGE.

Try lugging a few hundred of those up and down rough landscapes... :shocked2:

No wonder they used pack mules... :grin:

Nuthin worser than hauling your big heavy balls up and down a mountainside! :hmm: :shocked2:

davy

Back