• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mean while in the UK.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies to the admin on here, my modem went nuts and kept getting the impression the posting was failing.
Please remove the accompanying topics of the same contents :thumbsup:

Thanks gents.

B.

:hatsoff: Weidmannsheil!

That looks like a good day to me!
Congratulations,

Silex

Any day that Reynard meets his maker is a good day. :hatsoff:
What sort of call do you use there Brit ?
O.

Deputy Dog said:
A nice fat gray squirrel and a well furred fox. Do you sell the fur? Are they edible, not the squirrel, the fox, LOL? Nicely done.......Robin :wink:
Never tried one, you can be the first brother :thumbsup:
I feed worms with them but am thinking a tail may be good to hang from my bag!

Last edited by a moderator:
19 16 6 said:
Any day that Reynard meets his maker is a good day. :hatsoff:
What sort of call do you use there Brit ?
O.
I put the palm of my hand to my mouth, well actually it is the pointing finger knuckle joint palm side in the corner of my mouth.

B.

Taking a predator with my flintlock or my percussion is a goal for this season. We have a very large and vocal population of coyotes around my area so not too many foxes. Due to this imbalance I typically give any called in foxes pass. Great pics and love seeing a fellow Brit on the boards.
Cheers,
Sean

Good shootin'. :thumbsup:

I saw a Youtube video of two guys cooking and eating a coyote. They both came to the conclusion that it tasted like duck. Fox probably tastes like Teal. :haha:

Fixed your itchy clicker finger thing. No problem.

Latest posts

Back