• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Military Heritage Bess pictures.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All Hell

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's my daughter holding it:
patriot.jpg

bess.jpg

It's a bit rough in the areas around the trigger guard and a few other places where it was inletted for the lockplate but it doesn't really take away from its looks and you really have to look hard. Nothing some light sanding won't take care of, though I may not even bother. I'm really happy with it. :)

Looks nice Tim, hope your daughter doesn't poke a hole in the ceiling (as I did once) with the musket.
:redthumb:

It's almost as tall as her (less the bayonet)

Has she asked to shoot it yet?

Have you shot it yet?, I was looking at them for my next gun. I was wondering how it handles and the quality of it. I am looking for something that I can drag through the woods, target practice and it being reliable. I have been looking at what it would cost me to make a smoothbore and comparing it to their prices, I would not be saving that much money if I did it myself.

Latest posts

Back