• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Missouri Offhand Champion for Juniors Division

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am very proud of my son. The 2008 Missouri Offhand Champion for the "B" Juniors 11 and under.

Marshall shot a 129 4X, 5 shots Paper, 10 shots, 8 hits on Steel.

His top 5 scores for the year was 100%. Marshall shoots a TC Renegade with a 50 Caliber Green Mountain Barrel 1-70. He shoots Hand Cast .490's, Ticking Patches with Natural Lube, and 40 grains of Goex 3-F. He works hard at it.
DSCN5838.JPG.w560h420.jpg

HH

Awesome, just plain awesome. Give that young man a pat on the back for me. :applause:

My goodness, that rifle looks as tall as he is. Does he give lessons yet? I can't hold my gun up that much and I guarantee I am a lot bigger than he is! I really could use a lesson from him I am sure.

Congratulations, he seems to have found something in life right now that can become his passion for a lifetime and it does not have to be a bad thing either.

Congratulations to you both!! Nice job Marshall :applause: :applause: :applause: Tell him from all of us that we're just delighted! Nice job Dad :) . Nothing quite like having your son win a competition! Take it from a Dad that knows...He's hooked for life and you just found a new best friend :thumbsup: . May you have many happy years together at the range!

Dave

Outstanding!

What more can you say!?

Congratulations to him and also to you for doing such a fine job raising him!

:hatsoff:

HD

Nice shooting young man!!! We are all very proud of you. That big smile tells me that very proud of yourself, too. WELL DONE! :applause:

Tom from Pennsylvania

Congratulations to your son! And you as well. It take a great deal of work to to be good and add a talent to be great. Congratulations!

Mike

WooHoo! Major congratulations and thanks for putting a big smile on my face!

:applause: :hatsoff: :grin:

Back