• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Missouri 'white flints'

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My flints have arrived and from the initial test in a dark room, I would say they shower sparks well. I will give them a range run tomorrow and see what happens. I do think for my GPR I should have chosen a different size other than 7/8 wide by 1" long! Maybe 3/4 by 7/8 long?

Rob

cooterdog said:
I do think for my GPR I should have chosen a different size other than 7/8 wide by 1" long! Maybe 3/4 by 7/8 long?

Rob

I'm using Rich's flints in my GPR - 3/4 by 3/4.

Rich's whit flints are in all of my flinters...all my guns love them. They are just as good as English and a better price., just as pc....They would make any longhunter very happy!!
Thanks Rich!!!

I got some of those Missouri white flints today in the mail, and I am really impressed with them. I think they spark better than my english fints.

i tried my missouri flints today.

first one bro in half but that has happened to my fuller flints also.

the next one worked real good, i have 7 shots thru it and working ok.

mine were 3/4 x 7/8 for my t/c lock.

I got my 3/4 X 3/4 today for my GPR and they set off my charge awesome everytime!! THANKS to Rich Pierce

Back