• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

monster squirrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mississippi

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Picture%2044.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like a totally out of focas ash tray! :youcrazy:

YMH&OS,
Chuck

Ok, I see it now :rolleyes: it's a squirrel skull with wheels in the fashion of a monster truck...right? :crackup: :crackup:

I'm sorry MSH 2nd pic might be better but ya still won't win any photography awards with it!! :crackup: :crackup:

Maybe it's my old eyes but it's mighty blurry lookin' to me! :what:

YMH&OS, :what:
Chuck

EvilSkewrl.jpg

Ours aren't big, maybe three pounds, but in a pack they can take a man down. The trick is to take out the alpha male first and then the rest as they fight amongst themselves for pack leader. Shoot true & fast. :shocking:

Yea, well in the heat of battle how do you determine the Alpha male from the Beta male? And the answer Beta be good. :crackup:

After the pack finishes off their prey, the Alpha male eats first. Just play dead and shoot the first squirrel that takes a bite outta ya.
Or better yet hunt with a friend and let him play possum for ya.

Well thankfully we don't have them carnivourus squirrels out here in Oregon. Must be a mutant eastern species, kind of a cross between squirrel and eastern Liberal Politicians. :: Maybe since they require trigger locks on guns in some them eastern states they should check into muzzle locks on them squirrels. :crackup: :crackup:

We are short on predators here. I think the squirrels maybe evolving to fill the niche.

Back