• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Moonlight roe doe!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirrmeister ,
I may have missed it if you said before but, it seems like I've only seen you post about taking roe doe. Are you not allowed to shoot the bucks?

Bald Mtn Man said:
Kirrmeister ,
I may have missed it if you said before but, it seems like I've only seen you post about taking roe doe. Are you not allowed to shoot the bucks?

Bald Mtn Man!

I'm allowed to take everything what has hunting season, but here in Germany roebucks are only free from 1st of may to 15th of oct. For the moment only roe does, female yearlings and fawns are free and every kind of red stag. But even if I would have only permission for does it won't be a problem. Does and fawns shooting is better for the regulation of the herd.

Kirrmeister

A college friend of mine was stationed in Germany in the early 1990s he talked about how deer were driven and once waking up in a sleeping bag on manuvers nearly eye to eye with a wild pig. Sounds like the southern part of the united states.

Back