• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

moose hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hawk 2 said:
...in my gang i'm the kid at 44

Good on ya! At 60 I'm the "kid" in our band of hunters, or as the wives call us, Galloping Geezers. You have a lot of good years ahead of you, so make the most of that crowd you're with. Lots to learn from them I'm sure, just like my own crowd.

i've been hunting with these guys since i was a kid , they hunted with my dad and when a spot opened up in the gang i jumped on it .

never said my legs were old just that i'll hunt till they can't get me there ,i hope that's when i'm old and not any time before.

thank for all you kind words it is a beautiful piece of land

John Tice said:
Great pics, :thumbsup: I find moose the best eating meat there is.

so do my wife and two little girls it's hard to keep it till christmas ...i like to make a little for that supper!...an old family tradition.

:thumbsup: Congrats on a fine hunt.Yer right it's not always about the kill.Griz

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. It's too late for me. Already had on hip replaced, and am needing the second.

Maskinongehunt2010036.jpg

CHEERS![/quote]
Hawk..Awesome! Thank you for the pic's and story..This one's my favorite!
Good friends and good times..Life is good!

thank you makeumsmoke i'm glad you liked them , these guys worked with my dad for 30 odd years and watched me grow up my Pa is nolonger with us now so spending time with them is sorta like have him around (BS stories and such).

one of the best weeks of the year and i look forward to it from the day we get back til the day we go back ...good times & good friends is right . thanks again to all that have replied.

CHEERS!

HEY SWAMPY ...man it's good to see you posting bud.
don't be too jelous I bet you don't have a foot of snow down there....yet :shocked2: hope you have a better winter than last year!

Back