• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

More dead squirrels

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[youtube]gyHQtbKX1dM[/youtube]
Sometimes I have to step all the way off the porch to kill one.

Darren
sEsHioo.jpg

cGMbTEW.jpg

Yep, those ones are rare as the Jack Russell takes care of the yard and gardens.

I gotta get me one of those Jack dogs, so he can tree them squirrels and hold em until my old legs get me there to shoot em.

NWTF Longhunter said:

Yep, those ones are rare as the Jack Russell takes care of the yard and gardens.

I gotta get me one of those Jack dogs, so he can tree them squirrels and hold em until my old legs get me there to shoot em.

I can tell you, first hand Ron, if you get your first JRT you'll wonder why you waited so long!

Lost mine about three years ago, and have missed her every single day since. Shot a truckload of treed squirrels over her and never had a disagreeable moment with her. Smarter than most people I've known by a good margin.

How's the shoulder doin'?

Best regards, Skychief

Lost my best buddy Sunday, a snuggling 100 lb German Shepherd. Unknown why, he bled out, treating for some auto immune manure. VERY unexpected. Tree rats here abouts celebrating but his sister should deliver revenge (she is the smartest dog I have ever known). See ya soon Griz :(

Back