• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

more pics from CO muzzleloader season

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
here is a moose I called in wile scouting for bear.

another one I snuck in on to get pics.

my wife and I with our meat deer.

my boys helping me scout for critters.

Nice "meat" deer.

I always take my dog with me while scouting. She alerts when game smell is on the fresh side. It gives me a heads up on what's in the area.

Great pics! The last pic reminds me of a couple wilderness areas I hunted when I lived in Colorado. I love Montana but there are some places down there I sure miss.

meat deer? those are trophies compared to what I am seeing in Utah right now. passed up 3 dinks already, 5 days left

You are living the life....I too enjoy your pics...you should take and post more !!!

Back