• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

more ruttin' buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Notice how every pic is of a perfect broad side.
I stalk in and waite and at the perfect time I get their attention(a sm sound twig breaking) and pow a perfect picture.
deer2004001.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0644.jpg

DSCF0718.jpg

DSCF0645.jpg

DSCF0719.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

DSCF0735.jpg

DSCF2885.jpg

DSCF4436.jpg

DSCF4448.jpg

DSCF5285.jpg

DSCF5460.jpg

BEAUTIFUL Pics Gmb! thanks fer sharing! Nice Stalk!
. :hmm: .
:hmm:
ain't it amazing them animals tell the diff tween a twig snappin..an hammer goin back! :shocked2:
thinkin,,,,,,,, softwood hammers? :hmm: lol

Both you and Mr. Brines are killing me with your pictures. Only places around here that wide open is going to have a cow turd somewhere in it.

Have you ever considered marketing some of these to magazines?

no wonder unit 55 takes 4 points to draw a tag.

Old forum member Capper and i are planning an elk hunt in 55 next year for elk. I have 2 pref points and supposedly can draw and either sex tag for that unit.

hey GMB in the second picture, are ther actually four deer in ti. three are obvious but from the left side about a third of the way over at the base of the third tree it almost looks like a forehead n ear just sticking up. Almost like there is a little dip just beyond the treeline. Do ya see it?It may be just brush foolen me but it really looks like another one YMHS Birdman man those are some great pics

Birdman said:
hey GMB in the second picture, are ther actually four deer in ti. three are obvious but from the left side about a third of the way over at the base of the third tree it almost looks like a forehead n ear just sticking up. Almost like there is a little dip just beyond the treeline. Do ya see it?It may be just brush foolen me but it really looks like another one YMHS Birdman man those are some great pics

doin the control an wheel thing it appears so!

Lol, thanks there RC. I had no idea you could do that! I'm so computer stupid :haha: Now I have everything too small. :rotf:

I can't get over how great all these pictures are! Thankyou for taking the time to get out there and take them!!

GMB, a rifle isn,t the only thing you can shoot with! Thanks for the pics.

Greenmtnboy-- my fav is the second to last pic, did you wake that ole boy from his bed?? I would love to blast him just as he got up from his bed with all that snow on his face!!!!!!!!!! Great pic

Back