• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Morgan County Rendezvous, Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlambert

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello All,
The MCR will take place on June 6th - 14th, 2008. It is at the Burr Oak State Park near Glouster on ST. RT. 78. This is the 7th year for the event. There will be plenty of shooting so if you plan to attend bring at least two pounds of powder and supplies to be able to shoot two to three times a day. It is a family event so bring the little ones we have childrens games to keep them occupied so both mom and dad can participate in the daily activities. If you participate in all of the events you will not get bored and will need your sleep to be ready for the next days events.

This event is highly organized and every compitition is done on time as long as the weather cooperates. We have one of the best group of staff that you will ever find at a rendezvous. I'm not tootin our horn we've been told that year after year. :thumbsup:

Check out the web site for staff contacts and registration info. click the link to Updated 2008 info. Or e mail me your address and I can send you a flyier. www.mctfr.com
[email protected]

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Back