• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

MOT1760 from Mass. HELLO!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOT1760

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello from one of the original
13 colonies. I'm interested in
French and Indian war weapons,
clothing, and accessories. I have
a carbine style flintlock rifle,
and side by side caplock 12Ga,
and a bunch of modern stuff. Looking
for info on a mid to late 1700's
smoothbore 12Ga flintlock kit.
With kind regards
MOT

Hey MOT - Welcome to the forum. Where are you in MA? I grew up in Oxford just south of Worcestor (whusta not war chester for those not local :). Still have lots of family there. The forum is a great place to be! Welcome again, GC

I'm from Hubbardston. I hang
around with some folks from
Rutland that are into living
history. They have succeded in
getting me hooked on flintlocks.
Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad
to be here!!
MOT

MOT1760,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you on
board. Great folks and information here no
matter where your interest in our B/P past
mite lie. Visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome, I am from Haverhill, way up in the northest corner of PRM, I can spit into New Hampshire if I try hard.

Welcome to a great forum with a wealth of knowledge to be had and shared by all!
:thumbsup:

Welcome, Mot! I hail from Indian Orchard (township of Springfield) in the western part of Mass. Always nice to see another brother from the Massachusetts Bay Colony. You're going to enjoy the company here; LOTSA info, the best education on the good ol' days you can find, and pretty darn nice folks, too!

Latest posts

Back