• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Movies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but honestly they're a little complicated for the people that want to view them. They have to goto the website, wait a min while they bombard you with ads, then click on the file, and wait while it takes 5-10 mins to download. Rapidshare is one of them if you're interested.

Most ISPs (Internet Service Providers) give each user about 30 megs worth of space: AOL, Comcast, Earthlink, Charter, and etc. You can host pictures, files, websites, music, and whatever else you want to. I just used the space I had and uploaded it. It's really very simple and I'd be more than happy to do it for anyone that had a short video they wanted everyone to see. What I really like about hosting video is that you can e-mail say a 10 minute movie to someone and it doesn't clog up their e-mail account. That's what I do for my daughters grandparents that live 500 miles away. It keeps them happy and away from Maryland... snicker.

Anyway, I like Photobucket for most pictures for the forum and of course... sending pictures to your cell phone. :: Which scores mega points with the wife.

th_IMG_0001.jpg

Anyway, if you have any questions, just PM me and I'll be happy to answer them. If you need me to host something, I'll do that too. Finally if anyone needs a G-Mail account, let me know, I have 50 to give away. <---- Google's E-mail.

SP
Unabashed Computer Geek

I darn near wet my shorts, I was laughing so hard. Awesome firepower. It looked like a rocket left the gun when you shot. The guy behind you walked far away and plugged his ears, can you still hear? I can't wait too see if you get your goose gun on film. I'm sure that would be just as much fun to shoot. :thumbsup: :crackup: :crackup:

Cool! Squire, given your country's unfortunate tendency to outlaw guns and seize them I think you should immediately send that piece to me for safe keeping. :haha: You are of course welcome to visit your gun anytime. :winking:

Latest posts

Back