• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Musket Caps?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The transaction appeared to go through??"

I'm sure the $$ part of the transaction went through but it's possible that's as far as it went. I hope that the deal is legitimate for your sake. Please keep us informed on how it works out as we all would like to find caps at those prices.

You should always google up a review on any site you are not familiar with. A couple of clicks would have informed you that reloading depot has been labeled a scam. Good luck and if you used a credit card it may work out for you. Hopefully I am wrong and you get your caps. Did they charge you a hazmat fee? If not, pretty much a definite scam.

Back