• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Musketeers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If we staged a reenactment battle between Kirk, Spock and McCoy and the Three Musketeers who would you bet on?

:results:

Depends who was wearing the red shirts. :hmm: They always get killed off first.

Scotty always wore red, good thing you didn't include him...

scotty.jpg

Come to think of it, so did Gilligan... :crackup:

gilligan.gif

I think Larry, Moe , and Curly would win.
Oh wait, that's a different trio.
:sorry:

Huntin

if they all had swords it would even out the battle....then my money would be on the Musketeers....after all what would the musketeers do againest them tar phashers :crackup: .........bob

I would bet on Kirk , spock , and McCoy . Those musketeers look a little too dandyfied , to be good fighters . ::

Kirk was in a sword fight in one episode, wasn't he? And that Spock is a sly one. Bones ain't much of a fighter, but I still say the Trek Trio. :front:

Of course, "reenactment battle" are the key words, here. Reenacting a Klingon/Federation battle or a French Revolution type battle? :hmm:

I'd put my money on the two Scotsmen: Kirk & McCoy. As for Spock, I don't know how good vulcans were with cold steel. Scots on the other hand loved fighting with cold steel and we all know about the French & fighting.

OK, during the Peninsular War (think Napoleon), the French sword master of one French regiment insulted the sword master of an allied Italian regiment in Spain. A duel. They fought. The French won & the Italian was no more. The second steps forward to redeem the honor of his regiment. He is laid to rest. So is the third, the fourth, the fifth and so on until one wise general put an end to it as he would be missing a regiment. :nono:

Red shirts went first!!!???? Oh my god, somebody got Santa!!!!!!!!! :cry:

The Three Musketeers. Why? They shoot muzzleloaders.

And I hate Star Trek.

Anybody wanna bet on TJ Hooker?

I must agree, I do not recall a single episode of Star Trek that was worth watching. It did not catch on here in the floodplains of West Tennessee. Men in spandex, in outer space, battling green aliens. :crackup: :youcrazy: :crackup: :youcrazy: :crackup: :youcrazy:

I guess you do not see to many people waiting in line for 3 months for the last movie of Star Wars there either. :youcrazy:

The Star Wars, in my opinion, is much better than Star Trek. Why? The story, the special efects, besides, how long can ya watch the acting on Star Trek? It's horrible! Yuck!

Hate Star Trek as much as you want, we're entering the Star Trek age.

Computer, beverage, soda, coca-cola, splash of lemon. Music, baroque, harpsicord. Illumination, dim 20%.

Oops, sorry about that! Computer, dictation mode, off...

Just :m2c:

For what it's worth, Captain Kirk (the character, not William Shatner) collected flintlocks...

Latest posts

Back