• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Musketeers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Kirk collected flintlocks? Which episode wuz that?

TJ was better. Why? The gal was cute. OK, I'm off topic.

Which episode? Cant remember him having anything but phasers in the original series. But if you watch Wrath of Khan, you get to see his big display of flintlocks and several SAA's on his wall at home. And kirk was supposed to be nutso for antiques the whole time, but he only actually had antiques in the movies.

Which episode? Cant remember him having anything but phasers in the original series.

He had to mix up gunpowder and improvise a hand cannon, loaded with diamonds to shoot the big lizard thing, captain of the other star ship, when they were trapped on that planet together.

In "Wrath of Khan" you will see his collection at his home, before he boldly heads out again...

I beleive he was told by McCoy to resume command of his ship again before he becomes old, like his collection, or something like that...

Mr. Ghost,

Wow! Tough call! Especially with so many possible variables.

Let's see... We know that the Musketeers existed - Or at least folks very much like them. And we also have a reasonable idea of their weapons and/or combat skills. On the other hand, we have Kirk, Spock and McCoy - Fictional characters (at least at the present time) - But otherwise also very capable.

Making all things even - That is to say eliminating all weapons, as no one group could be completely familiar/comfortable with the other's devices of destruction - Kirk, Spock and McCoy would have a slight edge due to the infamous Vulcan nerve pinch. On the other hand, the Musketeers would have been well versed in all sorts of "underhanded" fighting techniques - If I kick you in the groin, first, then you won't have a chance to pinch my shoulder - So... Maybe a draw?

Actually, I don't think there would be a fight in the first place. The guys from the Enterprise being stand-up fellows and the Musketeers doing nothing more - or less - than defending King, God and country... I think they'd probably hit it off and becomes fast friends.

...And then they'd all gang up and kick Darth Vader's nasty @ss all the way to pluto! (After saving the Queen's honor, of course!)

...The Kansan...

I don't think the Musketeers would win. I don't think I believe the French swordmaster actually beat the Italian either.
In fact the only war I ever heard that the French actually won was the French Revolution. And there was no competition in that one. :crackup:

The classic quote from Archie Bunker: "Degaul????? He--! he ain't even in this da-- war!!!"

actually, only a certain corisican won the revolution in france. But the french did win a few wars over the years. In the 1830s they ended the reign of the Barbary pirates, which the americans and british could not do.

In "Wrath of Khan" you will see his collection at his home, before he boldly heads out again...

That's a movie ????????? Good golly! I thought it was stomach trouble after eating bad bolagna!

(Never know what kinda slop they use to make that stuff!)

Latest posts

Back