• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader during modern rifle season

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in montana we don't have a general muzzleloading season and I hunt right along side with the modern boys and usually do better then they do. in the area where I hunt elk the numbers are down and I will only hunt wolves in there this year and try to help the elk out, I can get 5 wolf tags this year. where I hunt deer I can get a buck and 5 does and wont have any trouble filling those tags. good hunting all

I get those strange looks when I show up with my flintlock as well. Everybody has scoped rifles whether inline or centerfire. I get a much better feeling killing a deer with my 58 flintlock than with my 270. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Dave

Latest posts

Back