• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Magazine Nov/Dec

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone read the article about native trade language in the last edition, very cool! never knew they had such a thing I have been telling all kinds of people about it

They may be out of business someone should call them
I called them this afternoon and they said they sent them out in Nov. But will mail one to me right away as I never got it. That's different what they told me over the phone a couple of weeks ago..then they said it was late but expect it by Thanksgiving. ???

I called them this afternoon and they said they sent them out in Nov. But will mail one to me right away as I never got it. That's different what they told me over the phone a couple of weeks ago..then they said it was late but expect it by Thanksgiving. ???
I hope they get it together because I am going to join up but concerned when I noticed that no body was receiving theirs

And nothing up in Canada either on December 5th. We are at the mercy of retail because of the cost of international shipping. Only 6 copies come to Belleville, On and they sell out each month… now to find out who else is reading this in Belleville and where they shoot!

Any other subscribers to Muzzleloader magazine that haven't gotten the Nov/Dec issue yet? I know various things may delay production of a specialty magazine, but just wondered as it's getting to the end of Nov. soon. My local newsstand still has the Sep/Oct issue on display, also. It's a fine magazine for muzzleloaders and history buffs.
Nothing yet as of Dec. 5th

Exactly the same here. I'm worried!

I just called, and after maybe 3 minutes on hold (with really obnoxious "hold" music...), I spoke with a very nice young woman who offered to send a replacement. She said it would go out tomorrow and I should have it in about two weeks.

I was hoping to speak with someone a little higher up and let them know that the problem with this particular issue is pretty widespread. However, the young lady with whom I spoke did not seem to be the right person to handle that, so I didn't bring it up.

I know we are all well-mannered gentlemen here, but it won't hurt to state that many times the people receiving our complaints had nothing to do with the problem, and they typically do the best they can to help with resolving issues. I supervised a graduate student a while back who worked the phones for some outfit as a part-time job. She took a lot of abuse from callers for issues that were clearly not her fault. I try to keep that in mind when I make calls like this.

One other thing... When you call, if you call, you'll want to have your mailing label handy. There will be an eight-digit number on there which is your account number. If you can provide this account number to the operator on the line, it will really help to expedite the process for you.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

I just called, and after maybe 3 minutes on hold (with really obnoxious "hold" music...), I spoke with a very nice young woman who offered to send a replacement. She said it would go out tomorrow and I should have it in about two weeks.

I was hoping to speak with someone a little higher up and let them know that the problem with this particular issue is pretty widespread. However, the young lady with whom I spoke did not seem to be the right person to handle that, so I didn't bring it up.

I know we are all well-mannered gentlemen here, but it won't hurt to state that many times the people receiving our complaints had nothing to do with the problem, and they typically do the best they can to help with resolving issues. I supervised a graduate student a while back who worked the phones for some outfit as a part-time job. She took a lot of abuse from callers for issues that were clearly not her fault. I try to keep that in mind when I make calls like this.

One other thing... When you call, if you call, you'll want to have your mailing label handy. There will be an eight-digit number on there which is your account number. If you can provide this account number to the operator on the line, it will really help to expedite the process for you.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob
When I talked to her a couple days ago I explained there were a few people missing the current issue.

It's best to call. I was told a replacement was being sent.

The problem seems to be widespread. People on this forum who say they have not received their copy are located all over the USA, and Canada.
I did see on the morning news today that the Soddy-Daisy Post Office (here in Tennessee) has a huge back log of mail stacked in bins all over their facility because of being short-staffed at present. Could my copy of Muzzleloader be in one of those bins?

Yet, I have received my copies of other publications that I subscribe to. So...............?

Back