• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Brother Gave Me A Lost Fifteen Year Old Large Siler Lock.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenring

45 Cal.
Reaction score
My younger brother who stoped building ML on a semi professional spare time level some years ago was moving his builders tables around and cleaning things up when he moved one of the tables lo and behold there lays a large Siler he thought was misplaced and lost fifteen years ago, I was with him that summer when he bought three of them new at Dixions ML Shop for two different builds he was doing and one of them must have dropped behind his work bench logging inches from the floor. It has a little surface rust but I soaked it for a week in WD-40 all in all It will clean up ok and I will do a Andre Verner long Rifle build out of it, here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0326.jpeg
    IMG_0326.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0327.jpeg
    IMG_0327.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0328.jpeg
    IMG_0328.jpeg
  • IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
  • IMG_0332.jpeg
    IMG_0332.jpeg
  • IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
  • IMG_0334.jpeg
    IMG_0334.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Thanks guys, My brothers and I are always there for each other and when he handed it to me and said here it needs a home go build another rifle we both had a good laugh. But he’s going on vacation and I know he’s going to ask me to watch his Dog Pete like I always do, Oh well one hand washes the other so to speak.

Back