• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My current leather pieces....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowalker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
These are some simple pieces that I have made in the last few weeks. Enjoy!! :grin:

overall.jpg

knife1.jpg

knife2.jpg

holster1.jpg

leadballs.jpg

powder1.jpg

knife3.jpg

leadballs2.jpg

mojo.jpg

Are you a Craftsman by trade or by choice? Those are some BEAUTIFUL pieces of leather there!! :bow:

I have always been an artist in one way or another.I did leather work because no one made black powder patterns; so I made my own. I am currently working on a pattern for a Howdah double barrel pistol. It will be finished next week.I see there are a lot of leather artists on this forum. I guess you have to be today. If I can share patterns with anybody on this forum, it would be my pleasure.....shadowalker

I don't think I've seen relief work like that on leather before. That's just fantastic looking. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back