• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My First Custom is a TVM VA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38"B wt. Let the other steel gong shooters carry the c wt. or d wt. stay the course and you'll be happy.

I have my 3rd rifle ordered from TVM at this time. Your EV will be a fine rifle. I have the large Siler on mine and love it, never lets me down. They also built me a southern rifle in 45 cal. Talk about a fun rifle to shoot. The rifle I have ordered now was ordered in December. It's a 36 cal that will be my squirrel gun. 42" barrel, plain maple stock and a late Ketland lock. I went with the aged finish on it. Oh and it's a Tenn. style. Look out squirrels :wink:

TVM is great to work with. I live 150 miles away so I drove over to place my order. Toni is a great help. My EV is .54 with a half round barrel. I also went for the iron, the brass may be more HC but the rifle was bult for deer and bear hunting. You will be happy with the work from them. I have a rifle and a pistol they made me and plain on ordering a .36 Southern this summer. Enjoy the new rifle. :thumbsup:

I had one built with a caywood fowler lock and a rice c weight .58cal 42" swamped barrel that is pretty much lighter than most B weight barrels, and man is it a shooter. The ballistics are fine, I've taken deer out to 150 yards no problem and a bear at 30 yards.

Back