• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My lack of a hunt this year...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have my tags, loaded long guns, and ready to go but if it isn't one thing it is another.
Fibromyalgia has sidelined me almost every day this week. Then the rain. Then the guy who was poaching my hunt spot scared off all my deer. I was going to sit at the back of the house and just hunt from my property but I heard a boom from right up the road. Jerk shot a deer on my property. Now he was a tad confused as to property lines so I didn't call the warden on him, but I was ****** something fierce...

Looking like I am going to come up empty handed this year. I have 4 more days.

My sympathy Cynthia.
My wife and daughter struggle with fibromyalgia. Not good some days.

Can you wrap up warm and sit for a while at least, in a fave spot?

B.

By not calling the game warden, you almost assure that he will be confused about property lines next year too. :cursing:

If someone asks beforehand, I'm usually OK with them hunting. However, after the fact changes everything.

I hope you score this week.

It only takes a few minutes of one of those four days for everything good to come together. A lot of good folks on here are pullin' for you...me too. :thumbsup:

Richard/Grumpa

Truly sorry to hear of physical problems...going through various but different versions. Hoping to be more mobile by mid-November when ours starts here. Still topping out around 90+ each day and hunting is little fun with that going on. I wish you good fortune with your season and an end to the pain that's keeping you side-lined! :thumbsup:

Like someone said it only takes a few minutes for the stars to line up with your sights. I too am sending positive thoughts your direction!!

Best of Luck!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it allot.

More miserable cold rain, more fibromyalgia issues and I threw my neck out sleeping last night.

I can't catch a break this year it seems.

Forecast says it gets better. The day after the hunt is over. Just my luck.

Back