• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My look so far

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harold1950

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Here are a couple of photos of what I have so far as far as clothes, will work on getting them broken in so they do not look so new. my persona is a work in progress, so far I'm someone that walked out of Arizona into California thus the mexican/spanish influence as far as the botas. Let know what you think. Claude, I hope these are not too big for the forun. Yes, I know I need to get some garters. Thanks Harold
IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

Harold1950 said:
Here are a couple of photos of what I have so far as far as clothes, will work on getting them broken in so they do not look so new. my persona is a work in progress, so far I'm someone that walked out of Arizona into California thus the mexican/spanish influence as far as the botas. Let know what you think. Claude, I hope these are not too big for the forun. Yes, I know I need to get some garters. Thanks Harold
IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

[url]
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/Harold1950_photos/IMG_2192.jpg[/url]

[url]
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o38/Harold1950_photos/IMG_2193.jpg[/url]

someone did this for me one time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know why the last two image links wont activate???I got the second one to go.

Now I'm confussed!

Yes it is a Lyman GPR I built from a kit. The last two links are the same as the first pics, I have trouble with posting the pics.....thanks guys, dirt coming up to get rid of the new look. Harold

Harold,

too bad you couldn't make it to Chinese Camp last weekend. There wasn't any dirt but lots of mud. :grin: Hey I like yer duds. :thumbsup: Hope we can do the next rondy together. GW

I know GW, one of these days we will surprise each other and get together, been real sick and busy, supposed to be one in RedBluff this coming weekend but don't think I'll make it still can't get all this stuff coughed up...........have a good one, forgot to put on my belt that has a belt bag, hawk, Kentucky pistol and knife I made.....getting old isn't fun.....Harold :rotf:

Harold1950 said:
will work on getting them broken in so they do not look so new.

That's the easy part, whenever I need something "broken in" I give them to the kids to play dress up in for a day, they play hard enough to age just about anything they get their hands on.

Harold,
Your clothing looks good, but your just to darn "clean" and unweathered! Kind of like that fence behind you when it was first put up!... Or maybe I'm just jealous! :hmm:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey guys I appreciate your suggestions and time in this matter. Roll around in the dirt/mud in other words, get dirty, to get rid of the new look I plan on doing, but unfortunately, growing a beard is out of he question with my job. But good news is only a little over 3 years and I am going to retire and then I won't have to even take a bath.......what's that dear? Ok, guess I'll just stick with rolling in the mud and dirt :rotf:
Harold

Okay, "she that must be obeyed" has spoken, I can roll in the dirt and mud, grow a beard but as far as me not bathing.......I'm sure if I got this right or not but either me or the clothes have to stay outside :rotf:

I like the outfit :thumbsup:

Now I wanna see a photo from the same line up of you rolling around in those wood chips next to your fence :rotf:

Gettin those threads aged :grin:

I'm curious about the trousers. And this is just a question, I don't really know anything about the period your working on. So, would the trousers of that day be what they call bird tail, maybe swallow tail, (i think) at the waist, where the buttons for suspenders would be attached, instead of belt loops ?

Latest posts

Back