• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My trap and turkey gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well,
that job didn't work out.. :shake:
Not a big deal. Utah was nice,, don't have many good things to say about Mormon's. :cursing:
Zonie,
Drilled a couple of 1/2" holes and filled them with lead. Up high near the upper butt-screw.
Just need to solder a front sight. My torch is empty.
Of course the first thing I do when I get back is go back to my obsession..
Flintlock's, going to bust some clays this weekend. :thumbsup:

so... what was plan B...

LMK if you need me to refer you to that drivers job in Londonderry.... g

Mike, that's a nice looking smoothie, and i'd be willing to bet that you'll have a boatload of good times with her. Sorry to hear about your other troubles.

Best of luck!

Jeff,
I will give you a call,
For now I got my Old Job back.. Never burn your bridges :v
Thanks for the support.
This forum is great
Regards
Mike

I bought the barrel from Randy at TVM.
It was already breached with a plug. It was very reasonable. Think he still has one available.
I was going to build this one for me and another one with a full stock for him. It fell through.
You might give him a call and see if he still has it
The gun was a very simple build. Not too many parts to install :) No carving or decoration.
Only took a week or so.
Just put a front sight on it. Going to shoot it today.
Since I am going to be in NH for awhile.. Have a new project in the works.
It's an addictive hobby, but very fulfilling.
This one will be more traditional.

let us know how that shoots with the added weight in the butt,hope it don't buck too hard.

Back