• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Tulle is done

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheape said:
My plans for this big fella will be lots of range time to get used to it and the pan flash ...
#1 - Beautiful gun, nice!

#2 - Is this your 1st flintlock? I am left-handed and shoot a few right-handed flintlocks (and a matchlock too!) and can honestly say that I have NEVER seen the pan flash - never!

All my focus is on the front sight/bead - as your's should be. Do that ... and follow through the shot and then some - and you too will never notice the pan flash. You will know that you have succeeded when you have a 'flash in the pan', but the gun doesn't fire ... and yet you didn't flinch or move.

Congrats!

Back