• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My TVM arrived at LAST!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Longbowmark

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, a few weeks ago a great big long box showed up in my back room. 7 months before I ordered a Early Lancaster .54 cal. rifle. It has brass fixtures and no patch box, super premium maple, rice heritage barrel and it is lovely and sleek. The wood is wonderfully figured with a great and unique flare right where the patch box would have gone.

I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do that.

Due to the demands of work and family I found myself chomping at the bit to shoot my new huntin iron. About a week ago I had the time to devote to sighting the gun in. My load is 90 gr of FF with a .018 pillow ticking patch and a .530 ball. The long and short of it was that I got lucky. The gun shot dead on for elevation at 50 yards. and and 1 inch to the right. I gave the rear sight a little tap and shot again. I have the target saved. It is a orange peel target with 4 shots making one large hole. I AM IMPRESSED! This gun is very pretty for the price I paid and it shoots so nice. I would recommend this gun to anyone!

Longbowmark said:
... It is a orange peel target with 4 shots making one large hole. I AM IMPRESSED!...

Me too! Nice! :thumbsup:

(Look in the "Using the Forum" forum for "how to post pictures" and "using Photobucket" topics.)

Welcome to the forum!

I usually send my pictures to photobucket, then do a copy on the img. bar and then paste on your MLF topic board :thumbsup:. Now lets see that bad boy.... :hatsoff:

flintlock006.jpg

Very nice looking rifle,Sir! Love the color. I hope to have mine soon, new expected date is now mid Sept. :(
Macon

Back