• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

my work - my passion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r7mwbq.jpg

1181tad.jpg

2ymy2wn.jpg

o0v7cw.jpg

35j9w6w.jpg

2s77via.jpg

oa57o9.jpg

this type of gun work is breath taking.is there any place i can find out more on polish guns and rifles and hand guns suuch as books parts and stocks thanks for sharing with us
thank you
richard westerfield

dear sir
how did you learn to make locks what book did you used to make polish guns how did you come upon information on how to do this type of work?
thank you
richard westerfield

I reconstruct the historical items for many years.I work experience I gathered over many year,I think that the knowledge contained in books will help you only understand the principle of the mechanism,These principles are not difficult,forum find their description but the nuances are to learn by your experience gained while working.quality wheellock mechanism requires intuition and mere craftsman .You no locksmith experience not build a good mechanism wheellock Or it will be a very difficult task.I wish great passion and perseverance.

Bolek

Back