• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Names

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bald Baron

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Was cleaning the lock on ole Sweets last night and wondered about other names. Whats the name of your hunting or shooting buddy?
Bald Baron

Her name is Bess.
grin.gif

Mine are sheela, nadine, deathwind,rhonda,lacey,donna,the other four haven't been blooded yet so no name
weasel

Mine was "Big Ugly".... Oh, we're takin' bout rifles, in that case it's "Boomer". Thought we was talkin' first wives there for a minute.
grin.gif

tuffy

quote:Originally posted by tuffy:
Thought we was talkin' first wives there for a minute.If that was the case, then I would have said: blood sucking, back stabbing, bass fishin', bucked toothed bugged eyed witch...

"But I'm not bitter."

Back