• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Native Buffalo Trade Necklace

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for your consideration a Native made Buffalo trade necklace. Brand new made by me. Would be great to your next Rondy, pow wow, or as a gift for yourself or others. Adorning this necklace is REAL red glass crow trade beads (not imitation), black Buffalo horn hair pipe, and aged Buffalo teeth. This necklace is held together with faux deer sinew that has been hand waxed in beeswax before use. Very durable. This necklace measures approximately 26” in diameter. I am asking $45 free shipping to lower 48 U.S.A. I accept PayPal friends and family, personal check, cash, and usps money order. Thanks for looking!
62022928-4E32-4F49-98D9-0C729EA22CC7.jpeg
304CAD11-5AF2-4A60-AB8F-8F8CE651B307.jpeg
307E92CD-C1B7-4621-AB7C-94B200B19C3E.jpeg
F5857E23-A563-44D3-8F6F-09E1FF55060F.jpeg
528DBBF1-36FD-4120-9BCC-FEA6FDA82D20.jpeg

you can't be from Oregon, the sun is shining in your picture!:D
may I ask who are your people?
Ha! 🤣Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, near the coast in Grand Ronde Oregon , although I dont live on the reservation, I live in Central Oregon. It's a high desert location here, sunny all the time here but windy. I make fun of my brother, he lives on the reservation, its nothing but rain there all the time. I can't stand the rain. :D

Ha! 🤣Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, near the coast in Grand Ronde Oregon , although I dont live on the reservation, I live in Central Oregon. It's a high desert location here, sunny all the time here but windy. I make fun of my brother, he lives on the reservation, its nothing but rain there all the time. I can't stand the rain. :D
I lived in Salem/Dallas for 10 looooooooong wet years.
moved to Lapine in '82. froze my parts off there living in a one room uninsulated cabin.
I know some of your tribe. at used to. many of us have gone over and many are ready to.
Mother was Ojibway from Michigan. Dad was Welsh, Irish, Spanish and Hoopa.
just spent a week with my Hoopa relatives. My grand Nephew is Shaman/Medicine man for the Hoopa tribe. hadn't seen him in 15 years. so proud of him i could burst. special young man.
there i go, babbling again.
nice necklace by the way.

I lived in Salem/Dallas for 10 looooooooong wet years.
moved to Lapine in '82. froze my parts off there living in a one room uninsulated cabin.
I know some of your tribe. at used to. many of us have gone over and many are ready to.
Mother was Ojibway from Michigan. Dad was Welsh, Irish, Spanish and Hoopa.
just spent a week with my Hoopa relatives. My grand Nephew is Shaman/Medicine man for the Hoopa tribe. hadn't seen him in 15 years. so proud of him i could burst. special young man.
there i go, babbling again.
nice necklace by the way.
Thats a pretty cool family story! You would not recognize Lapine, its sure growing fast...Thanks for the compliments on the necklace, feel free to shoot me a pm some time!

Ha! 🤣Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, near the coast in Grand Ronde Oregon , although I dont live on the reservation, I live in Central Oregon. It's a high desert location here, sunny all the time here but windy. I make fun of my brother, he lives on the reservation, its nothing but rain there all the time. I can't stand the rain
I can understand how living on the Reservation with your own tribe — really an extended family, I suppose — gives a sense of belonging to many Native People.

But I am glad to hear about Native People living out here with us Pale Faces rather than on Reservations. From what I understand, they are mostly NOT good places to be.

The time is long past when you guys should be taking your rightful place in our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back