• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

navy arms .32 mule ear...How good?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You dont see side slappers come up for sale very often and when you do they aint .32's !
I would say its a Rare animal !! Depending on the condition and price...I would say to GRAB it!
if you aint interested in purchasing it..shoot me a PM with the particulars and I will take it!

I'll buy it. I've got all manner of peculiar configuration locks. That's one I don't have.

I built one from a kit about 20 years ago. I got it directly from Navy Arms and all the metal was finsihed. It had a real walnut stock and once the stock was finished it was ready to shoot.

Actually I can't remember for sure wether it was in .32 or .36. One or the other.

Anyway, I paid about $99 for the kit and built it for a girl friend when I was in the Army. Never really tried to bench it to see true capbilty, but we were making holes in soda cans at 50 paces off hand. It shot to POA very consistantly.

Sure wish she had given it back when we parted ways!

Back