• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Neck knife sheath & Trade gorget

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look of a neck knife, but as a person gets older they begin to re-think personal safety.

I was walking back from deer hunting and tripped over a root in the road in the dark. In an attempt to protect the rifle, I managed to break 3 ribs and my glasses were crushed, rifle saved.

My wife hauled me off to the ER and found my glasses the next morning which were ruined.

Glad I did not have a knife around my neck.

You do nice work.

Gorgets go back further than than that Rick, I have found several dating back to the Stone Age. The ones I have found are made of banner stone....they were thought to primarily been used for rituals and denotations of stature....

Back