• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need a part for TC Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyB

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hope this is acceptable place to post this. If not, feel free to move it. I need a ramrod retaining spring for a .54 TC Hawken. It's that little bitty spring that's mounted on the barrel at the ramrod entry hole. Numrich lists it but are sold out. Anybody know of a source?

Thanks for any help.

You could probably make one of those from a piece of feeler gage of the appropriate thickness. Drill the hole first while there is still enough to hold on to, then trim and bend as req'd and blacken with cold black.

Danny,
Give me your address in a private message and I'll send you one. I've got a couple of rusted out New Englander barrels and that part should be the same.

You can cold work on from pallet banding stock. Easy to make with a little practice.

Gentlemen,
Thank you for the offers and info. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and it never dawned on me to contact T/C. I've sent them an electronic dispatch, and will keep you posted on the outcome.

D.J. Bogle

I needed one couple months ago, and I just called them and they sent me one. Got a love TC!

Chalk up another win for T/C! They're in the mail. That's what I call service!!

Latest posts

Back