• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

need help identifying a pistol...new guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbones

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am trying to help out a friend of mine who has inherited a percussion, muzzle loading pistol. There are several pics that I took and would greatly appreciate any help identifying what type of gun it is or at least stear me in the right direction for some help. He is interested in knowing whats its approximate value is.

Thanks in advance.

Please email me for more photos.

flintlockpistol001.jpg

I can email you some pictures of the gun if you send me your email address.

Thanks for your post.

I am trying to help out a friend of mine who has inherited a percussion, muzzle loading pistol. There are several pics that I took and would greatly appreciate any help identifying what type of gun it is or at least stear me in the right direction for some help. He is interested in knowing whats its approximate value is.

Thanks in advance.

Please email me for more photos.

flintlockpistol001.jpg

Your image is not a link to any photos, it is simply an image.

Perhaps you could post the images here, rather than asking for our member's for their email addresses?

What is "zoom.vendio.com" anyway?

Back