• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need Info On Italian Made Percussion Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claytonky

32 Cal.
Reaction score
IT HAS A CAPITOL I THAT IS HOLLOW STAMPED ON IT 50422 AC .58 CALIBER HAS OCTAGON BARREL AND TWO TRIGGERS

Yeah, it's an Investarms, the same company that makes Lyman and Cabelas. Depending on the details, lots of folks will like it because it's a 58 caliber, and in all likelihood a 15/16" barrel. As far as I know it's been quite a while since Investarms made a 58 caliber, and those from many other companies have 1" barrels. If in fact yours has a 15/16" barrel it will be lighter and most, which translates into a tradeoff between lighter weight for comfortable carry, but the potential for more recoil.

Photos and some description of it's condition would help folks provide a lot more detail. And in fact, I'm speculating till I see the photos.

Thanks for the info and i will try to get some pictures posted on here. It is in very good condition but I dont know much about them. It has a brass flip out compartment on the right side of the stock where an extra nipple and various parts are stored. It was acquired from a freind that needed the money and i was kinda wondering what the value would be on somethin like this.

They are around $450.00 New, on down depending on the condition and the area of the country you sell it! Being a .58 might plus!

I finally got pictures of my rifle on my computer but I do not know how to upload them to the site. Can i send them to you in an email?

Latest posts

Back