• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Needed 1 more!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

410-er

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Took the muzzy out for squirrel again today.Came soooooo close to a limit.Got 5 for around 12 shots.Squirrels were there but my shooting was off.Got into an area that had about 5 running around.Missed 3 and was upset over that.Stood for about 15 minutes and about 5 yds in front of me one comes down the tree and sits in a Y in the tree.I can clearly see a bloody nose and a bit of skin hanging.Well the 2nd shot didn't miss!
Would the holly tree in the backround make a good Christmas card? :grin:
3044099681_14f1d49fcb.jpg

That's just great...looks like a good hunt.
I've been dedicating all my time this week trying to get another good shooter (buck) in my sights...then would really like to get after a squirrel or two myself

Tree rats!
Nice job. :hatsoff:
I've been wanting to get out after them since the season opened September first, but haven't had the chance yet. Maybe as soon as deer season is over.

Back