• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Needs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudd turtle

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I would like to find a place to replinish my shooting accusories. I am just getting back into black powder shooting and need to find good quality cleaning tools and other truck. I posted yesterday and could not find my post today. Was it deleated or what ? Thanks for any help Mudd Turtle.

Generally I recommend Dixie Gun Works in general for supplies, although some times Cabelas (or less often, Dick's) can have what you need. I've never dealt with them but I've heard good things about The Possibles Shop as well.

Check the Possible Shop. They do advertise here and support the forum.
There are many good vendors. I like TOW but they are not the only game out there. Check the advertisers in Muzzle Blasts. Lot of good specialty dealers who sell great products.

Welcome back !! I'm pretty new here, but the list provided by necchi is an invaluable tool. There are lots of different vendors carrying items, ya might have to "shop around" a little to find the best price for you. I visited a couple of sites yesterday looking for ampco nipples, and ended up with a bunch of new things I didn't even realize I needed... :doh:

WG

I like to spread my orders around, keeps the Mrs. from seeing just how much this "Hobby" costs...lol... :slap:

Track of the Wolf, Muzzleloader Builders Supply,and The Possibles Shop, are my staples...

Welcome Back :hatsoff:

Dixie, log cabin, and track of the wolf all have evey thing you could possibly need. :idunno:

Some of it you can make yourself, depending what it is, your inclination and access to tools. Lotta fun to do that in the long term, but over the short term buying will get you shooting quicker.

I've dealt with every company mentioned here and been happy with them. Watch out for Cabelas on backorders though. They promised me an item would be available "next week" when I ordered it the first week of October. It finally showed up April 23. Worse yet, it showed "in stock" when I pressed the "buy" button, but showed up on the invoice as a backorder.

They've got two more years to serve on the 3 year ban I imposed on them, then I'll try ordering from them again.

Back