• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New and excited!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ianster9

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am from Maryland and have always been interested in muzzleloaders. I own a .54 caliber Thompson center arms percussion cap rifle that was handed down to me by my grandfather. He made it from a kit and used it for hunting white tail deer. I plan to use it for hunting once season is back.

Welcome to the forum!! There is lots of good information here.

I'd bet that almost everyone here would love to hunt with an ancestor's rifle or shotgun. You get to live that experience!
Welcome to the gang!

Be careful ,ya get that smoke up your nose and ya start wearin fringey cloths and dead animals on yer head, Next thing you know yer throwin tommyhaks and startin yer fires with a flint and steel , lol

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome,good ta have ya here.Enjoy the world of Black Powder hunting.Griz

Back