• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New England

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's from New England?

Though I'm not from New England, I've been stuck here in Leicester,MA, pronounced Lester, Mass state of confusion, since 1987.

Can't ya find your way out? Whatever ya do, don't go east! :haha: :haha: :haha:

(Just jokin')

Rhode Island
And NO I can't go east! I bump into the Atlantic Pond after 30 steps!
And contrary to governentally inspired mis conceptions, the world IS flat! I can see the edge on the far side of the pond. Nothing beyond. ::

does PA count as new england....if so count me in :crackup: ..............bob

Who's from New England?
Though I'm not from New England, I've been stuck here in Leicester,MA, pronounced Lester, Mass state of confusion, since 1987.

Can't ya find your way out? Whatever ya do, don't go east! :haha: :haha: :haha:
(Just jokin')

I want nothin to do with them Bostin fools! They think stopping at red lights is optional and to them there's no such thing as a lane or a turnsignal!

Just :m2c:

I want nothin to do with them Bostin fools! They think stopping at red lights is optional and to them there's no such thing as a lane or a turnsignal!

Oh, it's only the fools from BOSTON that do that, huh? :bull: :crackup:

I've never seen a driver from MA that DIDN'T drive like that! There's a reason most folks call you guys "Massholes"... :crackup:

Claypipe,
You think that's bad, you ought to try the west coast of Fla. They don't even see red lights. You have to check your rear view mirror before you decide to stop or not. The body shops are full of Lincolns and Caddies.

Hank

I've never seen a driver from MA that DIDN'T drive like that! There's a reason most folks call you guys "Massholes"... :crackup:

No, no, no! You guys got it all wrong. If you wanna see deplorable, gut wrenching, nail bitin', pants poopin' driving take a plane to New York's JFK airport and hail a taxi cab.

You'll get a driver who doesn't speak english and is confused when it comes to sidewalks...they apparently think sidewalks are smaller versions of streets!

I've never seen a driver from MA that DIDN'T drive like that! There's a reason most folks call you guys "Massholes"... :crackup: [/quote]

:what:Hey! leave me out of it! I'm a Coonass, not a Masshole! :(

Claypipe,
You think that's bad, you ought to try the west coast of Fla. They don't even see red lights. You have to check your rear view mirror before you decide to stop or not. The body shops are full of Lincolns and Caddies.

Hank

Where'd ya think they came from? Most of them migrated from Massachusetts! Its only a matter of time before they annex Florida and rename it SummerMass!

Blah Man, I gotta ask, did you do a commercial for some depression medication company? Your artwork is familar, just can't place it... :hmm:

Back