• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New England?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riarcher

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone know of any ML activities (of any kind) in New England? Clubs? Rondies? Sites? Anything?
Thanks.

There is a shoot this weekend at Sunset Mountain Fish and Game in Canterbury,N.H. It is on RT.93N Exit18. I plan to be there Sat.afternoon.

WOW! Thanks guys!
Being SE Rhode Island, South of Boston isn't bad at all!! :hatsoff:
N.H isn't impossible either (just not this weekend). If I'd known earlier wife and I could of done a weekend there.
Years ago, like 15 or so, there used to be a Rondy on the Merimack at the Budwieser plant (near there actually). Anyone know if this is still a ongoing event, and maybe when?
Again, thanks.
Gary

May 20-22 NMLRA Territorial Matches- Lamoille Valley F&G Morrisville VT 802-899-3889

May 27 - June 4 The "Original" NEPR Brooklyn, CT 508-378-9215

July 22 - 29 NEPR Pawlet, VT 803-645-9937

Brooklyn, Tiverton?
Been to Tiverton for their 3-D Archery before.
Brooklyn, for the fair, truckpulls, etc.
Makes me feel like I have the "cranial rectrum insertion syndrome" going here. How does one find out about these if one is just "not in the know"???? :(
Probably like the 3-D's? go to one to find out the next couple?
Thanks guys, I'll make a few that's for sure. Especially the one in early June (if my operation is done, and I can get out).
Any 2-3 day Rondies in New England that you know of?
Are these advertised in Muzzle Blast? (couldbe worth joining again if they are)

The Ancient Ones have a Rendezvous stating tomorrow in Canton Maine on Meadowview Road. For more info go to www.ancientones.50megs.com Scroll down to gomers links and message board then scroll down to mesage board. Don't miss this event. This event is posted on the Forum calender.
Nit Wit :redthumb:

Thanks guys.
John - "limited attendance", what's that mean? By invitation only or something?

Back