• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imfrank

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am new to muzzleloaders as i just bought a t/c hawken 45 cal. I have not shot it yet but it's comming. There is a lot of info in here so thanks everyone. :v
Frank

imfrank,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with
us. Quite a few Canadians here.Good shooting when
you get to it. I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Visit often and contribute when you
can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hey,
Welcome to the forum,this is a great place to learn.What part of Canada are you from?

imfrank : Welcome To The Camp!!

Glad you found us. I know what you are going through. I got a T/C 50cal Hawken Flintlock rifle, that I haven't shot either. I can't wait to shoot it.

There's lots of information here, so have fun and enjoy yourself. There's lots of great folks here to help you , if you have any questions.

Again Welcome!! :thumbsup: Mtn-Man2u

Welcome! glad you found the forum.That TC Hawkens is a fine strong rifle..45 is a great cal.Keep us posted on Your progress. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

welcome.

You are among some of the most knowledgeable BP junkies in the world. Great to have you with us.

welcome aboard canada, glad to hear from our neighbor to the north. make a lot of smoke and be safe. WK1

Back