• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from New Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, new member here. I was a military reenactor, doing everything from F&I to WWII. I'm a bit old now to run around in the woods now but still love the history and now I'm looking to purchase a Pennsylvania style flintlock to start shooting with my son. Maybe even start portraying fur trade mountainman, we'll see. But looking forward to learning a thing or two.

Hello all, new member here. I was a military reenactor, doing everything from F&I to WWII. I'm a bit old now to run around in the woods now but still love the history and now I'm looking to purchase a Pennsylvania style flintlock to start shooting with my son. Maybe even start portraying fur trade mountainman, we'll see. But looking forward to learning a thing or two.
Tough state to be in! I have a wonderful gunsmith in Berlin, knows muzzle loaders, used to do N-NSA, etc. On Rt. 130, Joe Winters, Winters' Specialties. Actual commercial shop, not in some guy's house!:)

Hi, welcome from Hamilton, NJ. I do most of my shooting down at Colliers Mills WMA

Back