• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from New Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just a hop, skip, and a jump from Mt. Holly! I have a feeling Tennessee is a bit nicer than NJ, am I right?
Moved here in 2000. I like it, but this town has grown so much in the last 20 years that I am not happy with that. I liked the small town county seat this was when I first bought a home here.
I was a Pemberton Township police officer, living in Browns Mills when I left NJ in '79 for a new job in Arizona. Transferred to upstate New York seven years later. One year in New York, then transferred to Michigan. Retired out of MI and came to Tenasi (Tennessee)
I still have a couple of cousins in NJ. It has been 3 or 4 years since I was last up there for a visit. Don't like the changes!

Moved here in 2000. I like it, but this town has grown so much in the last 20 years that I am not happy with that. I liked the small town county seat this was when I first bought a home here.
I was a Pemberton Township police officer, living in Browns Mills when I left NJ in '79 for a new job in Arizona. Transferred to upstate New York seven years later. One year in New York, then transferred to Michigan. Retired out of MI and came to Tenasi (Tennessee)
I still have a couple of cousins in NJ. It has been 3 or 4 years since I was last up there for a visit. Don't like the changes!
Nope, me either. I'd love to move out of the state but my wife won't. All her family is here. I was born in Vineland and raised in Buena.

Morterman, let me know if you ever want to hook-up and shoot at colliers

Latest posts

Back