• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new GPR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to the other rifle raffle you did?If I remember right you sold tickets and all and no winner and nobody got their money back..

RickD said:
Whatever happened to the other rifle raffle you did?If I remember right you sold tickets and all and no winner and nobody got their money back..
no,,,,,,this is the first one, i brought up the idea last year to see if anyone was interested in doing it. unless youve mistaken me for someone else that did a horrible thing like that! this one is going to a good cause, to benefit abused women and children here in southern california, and the event is going to be televised. and the actual drawing of the winning ticket is going to be at the big horn mountain man rendezvous in big bear labor day weekend!

Back