• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New guy from SA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JolleyRoger

32 Cal
Reaction score
Good day folks, new guy on the block, based in a small town on the outskirts of Johannesburg, South Africa
Fairly new black powder enthusiast and proud owner of a Pedersoli Kentucky flintlock pistol.
I actually joined this forum as I need some help ID'ing a flintlock blunderbuss, which i will post under the Firearm ID section
Thanks in advance
JR

Good day folks, new guy on the block, based in a small town on the outskirts of Johannesburg, South Africa
Fairly new black powder enthusiast and proud owner of a Pedersoli Kentucky flintlock pistol.
I actually joined this forum as I need some help ID'ing a flintlock blunderbuss, which i will post under the Firearm ID section
Thanks in advance
JR
Howdy from North Texas and welcome to the forum.
I'm going on Safari near Port Elizabeth, staying over in Jo'burg.

Howdy from North Texas and welcome to the forum.
I'm going on Safari near Port Elizabeth, staying over in Jo'burg.
Nice, possibly going to the Addo Elephant National Park, one of my favorites...

977728_10151957373804638_1135019429_o.jpg

Back