• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Guy In MI

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swampthang

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Found this board when I was searching for some bullet recomendations for my Hawkens.

Looks like I found the right place.

Great to have you Swamp, :thumbsup:

Hope you found what you need in way of Hawken bullets. I've built a couple in my time, and they are a great concept in guns. I love em'. :grin:

Welcome from West Texas. :hatsoff: I know someone around here will have all the information you need.

Swampthang,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us!
I am snake-eyes

Welcome to the warmth of this campfire.
All we can decide is what we chose to do with the time given to us.

:hatsoff:

Welcome Aboard Swampthang, Lot's of good info to be found here. Good Luick & Good Shootin' :thumbsup:

Howdy Swampthang! :hatsoff:
You definitely found the right place. Too much info. here to shake a stick at...

Latest posts

Back